Re: A82: Sqrxz82 b2

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Sqrxz82 b2

>    Yeah, I've finally ported it to the 82... A beta version, though,
as
>nobody hasn't explained me yet how to allocate memory under Ash or
>CrAsh. The program is also 9k long, instead of 7k ( what it will be ).
>
>You'll probably be able to d/l it at ticalc.org or at the TI-Philes,
>tomorrow (Sunday), or Monday

  Get the level compressor working. Each 83 world takes up 4K apposed to
the 1-1.5K 85 levels. Are you going to make a level converter so people
can play the 85 levels?
    How do you beat level one in world 1? I get to the part where there
are 2 porucullis's and an enemy and some spikes. You are forced with
three options. Go to the upper portucullis, where you are then trapped
with no escape so you have to press CLEAR. The second option is to walk
on the spike and die outright. The third option is to go under the third
portucullis, where you then get trapped and the enemy kills you. Is this
a bug? I don't remember the 85 version of World 1 being impossible to
beat.
   Sam