Re: A82: questions (like you haven't seen that subject before)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Tue, 12 May 1998 18:34:48 EDT ADAMMAN106 <ADAMMAN106@aol.com> writes:

>> ok, some questions....
>>
>>  1) where's FLINE when you need it?
>
>on my computer (it doesn't work)

make it!! (please?)

>>  2) has anyone made the ir link?
>
>yes, the guy who thought it up

duh... Sami Khawam, fyi.

>>  3) where's ASH 3.1?
>
>on dines' computer

i meant, when will it be released??

>>  4) does anyone have a function that will ask for input from the
>user
>>  (i.e. "CRASH"), and have upper/lower case support and numerical
>support?
>
>make one yourself

aren't we mr. pms today (well, more like 2 days ago... i forgot to re the
mesg)...  SOMEONE MUST HAVE ONE... the whole purpose of this list is to
share things... something that you apparently never learned in Pre-K.

>have patience

well, that did work. now i have all of the roms of ALL of the calcs.
(incl ti92)

>>  6) Thomas H... where's SQRXZ?
>
>on his computer

YOU HAVE A KEEN EYE FOR THE OBVIOUS, ADAMMAN.

>>  7) CrASH team:
>>  	a) where's CrASH 2.0?
>
>On their computers :-)  ok nice joke

a little redundant, don't you think?

>>  	b) do you have something against my port of HexEdit that
>you
>>  blatantly refuse to place it on your page?
>
>probably not

well, the latest version of Hexedit for Ash/Crash was released March 2,
and the last time they updated their page was April 3.  they've had
plenty of access and time to put it there.  oh, well...  once i get the
StrInput function i need, i can implement VAT search and search for
hexedit, in accordance with the Usgard version.

>>  that's about it.
>>
>>  -Greg
>
>yeah
>
>~Adamman

nice comment.

-Greg

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]