A82: ti8x roms

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: ti8x roms

ok, screw legality.  the ones on my page have the password removed, and
_no_ verification is necessary.  just try to have some morals, even
though i don't have any.

i do own these calcs, and any rom donations will be greatly supported, in
zip format with a text file stating the rom version.  i have the
following:

82:	19.0
83:	1.0200
85:	10.0
86:	1.2  and  1.3

i would REALLY like a ti92 rom... if my page is down, please email me at
lordgoat@somethingorother.com, with the the subject of ROM:.  i can send
it attached (or uued) to whomever wants it.

please no lawsuits... i'm already in debt.

-Greg

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]