SameGame (was: Re: A82: Little Dude 2 trainer v1.10)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

SameGame (was: Re: A82: Little Dude 2 trainer v1.10)

While on the subject, I thought I'd mention the fact that LD2Trainer can be
used to manipulate SameGame in various strange ways.  This was discovered by
my friend's friend completely by accident, of course.  I would be interested
in how it affects other games that use the text mem for variables.

~Adamman