A82: Little Dude 2 trainer v1.10

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Little Dude 2 trainer v1.10

Hi,

Hmmm the author of LD2 contacted me and was somewhat annoyed... (Someone in here posted the trainer to ticalc.org & TI-Philes without asking me!)

To satisfy the author I have added a notice telling it's not supported by him.
To give you a reason to download it again I have improved the trainer to use hotkeys for cheating and timer restart is now possible.

The new version was just posted to ticalc.org so I guess you'll find it there soon.

I can also inform that CalcEm - The Calculator Emulator seems to work fine on Windows NT too.

                     -/- David Eriksson -/-

2 G o o D   P r o d u c t i o n s  ->  http://www.2goodsoft.com/