Re: A82: Pac-Man done!!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Pac-Man done!!!!

This reminds me of another game that suddenly turboed when it was ported:
Penguins. Why exactly do the 82 games seem to be faster than the ones on
other calcs? Is it the graphics controller?

On Mon, 4 May 1998 18:03:23 -0400 l0rdg0at@juno.com (Greg Milewski)
writes:
> i've just checked your version of Pac-Man with the 85 version, and
>clocked both... yours is _way_ faster than the 85 version, and i
>thought you'd like to know about that... it's good & everything, but
>w/ the 82
>display, running something that much faster hinders the game.
>
>-Greg

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: