Re: A82: TI-philes

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: TI-philes

>>   Does anyone know whats wrong with the Philes? All three of their
sites
>> our down including the Mirror and Ftp site.
>>     Sam

>CWRU.EDU has been down for over 24 hours and probably a few more days.
>Their mirror is on the same domain as their main site, stupid. :)

   A lot of things with that site are dumb. I just need to know some
email addresses specifically that of the PUDS guy and highscores guy. I
think the PUDS guy's email is Quija13@aol.com, but I'm not sure. I want
to tell him to remove Pacman from the 82 PUDs. Having a PUDS archive is
a great idea, but many authors forget to tell the guy to remove the PUD
once the game has been finished. Last I checked Donkey Kong and Little
Dude 2 were still listed. Its a shame that people don't keep up with the
PUDs. Half of the PUDs say "coming in April".