Re: A82: Pacman

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Pacman

   I am so freaking close to having Pacman done. I got the game
scrolling now, but for some reason it conflicts with my sprite drawing
routine so the pellots don't disappear when you eat them. I also am
having trouble with the title screen which I have asked Ahmed to help me
with. Pacman is getting released tomorrow(I hope).
  Also I have now proved without a doubt what the problem with running
Orzunoid and Galaxian in CrASH is. Barubary was right it is the display
routine. Before I added the display routine to Pacman, the bug didn't
happen but now it does.
   Sam