A82: Galaxian and Orzunoid what else would I write about?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Galaxian and Orzunoid what else would I write about?

   I'm back! It turns out the CrASH only bug in Orzunoid and Galaxian is more serious
than I originally thought. It's more serious than a contrast screwup. I have email
the Crash guys in the past and never recieved replies, but I'll try again. I won't
release new versions of either game until the bug is solved. I'm sure you know the
bug I am referring to. Its when you play the game, exit, then exit crash. At the
screen where it say "Copyright, etc.", if you try to execute a program without first
pressing clear the contrast gets screwed up. I also now know(thanks Kouri) that if
you try to run a math problem without pressing clear from that screen the contrast
screws up again. But thats not all. If you try to fix the contrast the calc starts
to flicker. Then if you check your mem. It says you have none left. You can delete
something and then play Crash again. Its like the memory disappears, something I
have only seen occur on an 83.
    Evil Sam

http://www.mailexcite.com