Dr. Mario Update (was: Re: A82: Question)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Dr. Mario Update (was: Re: A82: Question)

> PS: How is Dr. Mario going?

Dr. Mario is going OK, but not too well in terms of progress.  I haven't done
all that much in the past 2 weeks because certain bugs have been mystifying
me.  I want to add a new feature that's all coded in, but I want to solve all
the bugs in the feature I'm working on first.
I am really afraid to announce a release date, it's beginning to be a SQRXZ 82
project type (no offense :-) ).  Just expect it by about summer time.

~Adamman

PS: Where is Thomas?  hello?