Re: A82: TI-Files (or TI-Philes)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: TI-Files (or TI-Philes)

> Does anyone remember when the TI-Files was the best TI-calc page?
>
>  It seems that you can never get there now!!
>
>  just curious.

It still is, in my opinion.
Here's a little sales pitch for the Philes:

If you can't get to the regular address at http://b60414.cwru.edu/ti-philes
(yes I have that memorized), then go to one of the following addresses:
ftp://b60414.cwru.edu/ti-philes/index.htm - FTP access
http://b65159.cwru.edu/ti-philes/ - Mirror page (no I haven't memorized that)
If you can't remember that, TP has just put up a page
(whatever_server_you_choose/ti-philes/about/url.htm) telling you all the
different URLs.
Have a nice day!

Note to Ilya:  all of the home.ml.org addresses on the URL page are corrupt
(the links are, anywho).  each one is spelled with hmoe.ml.org.  Just thought
you'd like to know!

~Adamman