Re: A82: Re: CENSUS of user's ages...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Re: CENSUS of user's ages...

It was "recommended" that we get one in 6th grade...right now I'm in seventh
(I am old for my grade - had 3 years of preschool) and, with a group of about
20, am taking 9th grade math (I couldn't imagine taking this in 9th grade, I
know why all of you a bored) and we use calcs a lot (right now we are
exploring linear graphs - w00h00).  Just a little inside info.
and I know (think???) that grant is in a whole bunch of gifted classes (from
our class-schedule thread)
Hope that explains a lot,

~Adamman