Re: A82: Re: CENSUS of user's ages...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

CrASH_Man wrote:

> I'm just wondering, but why in the world do you guys (Adamman and Grant)
> have TI-82s if you are so young?
>
> I'm 17, for those of you who still haven't visited CrASH_Landing...
>
> Let's get talking about some REAL asm stuff now (I know it's fun talking
> about this kind of stuff, but this IS the assembly-82 list, not the
> age-discussion list.), okay?  I'm sorry if I'm taking away the fun of
> being on this list, but that's not the type of stuff everyone wants to
> read everyday.  Thanks.
>
> > I will be tuning 14 in September...
> >
> > ~Adamman
>
>     [CrASH_Man]
>         crashman@technologist.com
>     [CrASH Landing!]
>         http://crash82.home.ml.org
You probably mean me too (I'm 12).  I got mine because my brother got A
TI-83 and it was very neat so i bought the TI-82!  (mostly because he
wouldn't let me TOUCH it unless he was in a good mood!)
then he got a TI-86 so I got a TI-85!!

   /   \  |            /  \        |\    |      Name: Sean Creasy
    ---   |----      /      \      |  \  |      E-Mail: n3yne@usa.net
       \  |         / CREASY \     |   \ |
        Webpage: http://members.tripod.com/~n3yne