Re: A82: Life

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Life

oh, really? my version of juno (or maybe the list server) xlates it to
uue and puts it into the message. (version 1.49)

as for the game, i was wondering when someone would make it...

-Greg

        "You know, it's at times like this when I'm trapped in a Vogon
airlock with a man from Betelgeuse and about to die of asphyxiation in
deep space that I really wish I'd listened to what my mother told me when
I was young!"
        "Why, what did she tell you?"
        "I don't know, I didn't listen."

On Mon, 23 Mar 1998 06:24:46 EST kouri@juno.com (Kouri Rosenberg) writes:
> Um, why don't you post it at ticalc or something. I can't get
>attached
>files thru Juno.
>
>On Mon, 23 Mar 1998 02:07:40 -0700 Bryan Catanzaro
><natrium@cs.byu.edu>
>writes:
>>
>>I wrote the classic life simulation for ASH... here it is in case
>>anyone
>>is interested.
>>

><snip>
>You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail. Get
>completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com Or call Juno
>at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: