Re: A82: Game suggestions for all

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Game suggestions for all

you know, if there was any females on this list, you'd be in trouble....
otherwise, funny.

-Greg

        "You know, it's at times like this when I'm trapped in a Vogon
airlock with a man from Betelgeuse and about to die of asphyxiation in
deep space that I really wish I'd listened to what my mother told me when
I was young!"
        "Why, what did she tell you?"
        "I don't know, I didn't listen."

On Sat, 21 Mar 1998 20:14:07 EST Icemn711 <Icemn711@aol.com> writes:

>> JOKES: How did Hellen Keller's parents punish her? How else did
>Hellen
>Keller'
>> s parents
>>  punish her?
>Speaking of Hellen Keller jokes..
>Why was Hellen Keller a bad driver?

>she was a Woman.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]