Re: A82: joltima problem...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: joltima problem...

hey, i just supply the games... i'll tell the first person, but it's up
to them to continue telling after sending it to someone else...

-Greg

        "You know, it's at times like this when I'm trapped in a Vogon
airlock with a man from Betelgeuse and about to die of asphyxiation in
deep space that I really wish I'd listened to what my mother told me when
I was young!"
        "Why, what did she tell you?"
        "I don't know, I didn't listen."

On Fri, 20 Mar 1998 15:24:32 EST ADAMMAN106 <ADAMMAN106@aol.com> writes:

>>             Hrmm, i havent even played Joltima much since I ported
>>  it...i dont think an ISR is needed though. If it is a big problem
>it
>>  can be documented in the readme, and if people are too ignorant,
>thats
>>  their fault
>>                                      ~Kurai
>
>No, if they are stupid, that's they're fault
>If they are ignorant then it's partially their fault but more other
>peoples'
>fault for not teaching them.
>
>~Adamman

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]