Re: A82: ti-philes

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: ti-philes

hmm, Icemn711, you've been out of the fray for a while, haven't you?  i
see that you're catching up on old mail...

yes, my definition was a little vague, but i believe that's what
dictionaries are made for.

and as for people having graphlinks having the power at their school, i
hold much of the power at mine... i've seen a hacked version of USGARD
for the 85 floating around in my school that i did in September or
something... (i changed the custom menu from "Usgrd" to "LordG").  also,
if i get a high score and my calc crashes, there's always someone who has
my name in their game floating around.  i love it...

-Greg

        "You know, it's at times like this when I'm trapped in a Vogon
airlock with a man from Betelgeuse and about to die of asphyxiation in
deep space that I really wish I'd listened to what my mother told me when
I was young!"
        "Why, what did she tell you?"
        "I don't know, I didn't listen."

On Fri, 20 Mar 1998 17:31:14 EST Icemn711 <Icemn711@aol.com> writes:

>>  >
>>  >a pun is a 'play on words'
>Don't be to specific or anything. A pun is a type of joke where you
>say a word
>that has a double meaning in a way that the sentence could be
>interpreted two
>ways.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]