A82: New Galaxian Beta

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: New Galaxian Beta

   Tonight a new Galaxian beta should be posted at ticalc.org. It works fine with
one tiny bug. Its not a bad bug that will crash your calc or anything but I feel
everyone on the list should know about it before I go on my vacation otherwise I'll
get back and there will be 30 emails telling me that there is a bug in Galaxian.....

   In the new version, you can view how many lasers you have left at the pause screen.
Normally, when you pause it will tell you 9(or how many you have left). If you pause
while one of your bullets is still "flying", the total will read 265(or 256+your
current total). Once the bullet leaves the screen, the total reverts back to normal.
Note: The reading of 265 is just an illusion. If it reads 256 you can't shoot a laser.

   Evil Sam
Enjoy the new version! See you in 2 weeks!

http://www.mailexcite.com