Re: A82: STORE_KEY ???? why?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: STORE_KEY ???? why?

it has to serve some sort of purpose... the ti85 docs say that it will
store reg a in $800C, which can be later used w/ get key... perhaps it is
the step after the 82/5 converts key reading to the GET_KEY scancodes...
also it sets bit 3 of the mem location IY+0. (IY)... the bitmapped IY
table is similar in both the 82/5 (considering keys) it should be the
same... consult ti82_ram.txt

-Greg

        "You know, it's at times like this when I'm trapped in a Vogon
airlock with a man from Betelgeuse and about to die of asphyxiation in
deep space that I really wish I'd listened to what my mother told me when
I was young!"
        "Why, what did she tell you?"
        "I don't know, I didn't listen."

On Tue, 17 Mar 1998 19:26:51 -0600 ilya winham <ilyamojo@geocities.com>
writes:

>I bet all of you have noticed STORE_KEY in the Ti82.h file. So, why
>would I want to use it? What does it do? And why hasn't it ever been
>used so far? Isn't it like the opposite of GET_KEY or something?
>~Ilya

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]