A82: Cool Stats

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Cool Stats

  I was browsing around ticalc.org when I came to a list of the most downloaded stuff.
I think it must be the most downloaded stuff in the past month. Heres a list of the
most downloaded 82 ASM games:
    1)Jezzball      736  (See AVD people do like it!)
    2)7g            663
    3)Duckhunt(ASH) 604
    4)Pong 82Z      577
    5)Galaxian      544
    6)Orzunoid      477
    7)Penguins      470
    8)Solytare      468
    9)Break Dance!  457
    10)FrAWgGuts    409
    11)Spaze Invade 374
    12)Ult. Poker   343
    12)F. Jets      343
    14)Minesweeper  320
    15)NBA Live 97  315

  I know the results are off since some games have been updated several times so
the same 100 people might have downloaded the game 6 times(7g,Pong 82Z,Galaxian,
and Duckhunt come to mind), but you can't take anything away from Jezzball. Its only
been posted once and that was in December but it tops the charts!
   Evil Sam

http://www.mailexcite.com