A82: Galaxian feedback

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Galaxian feedback

i tested it out, 2 things found so far...

1) the X's that bounce around (i know that 1/2 are supposed to jump off
the screen) -- some of them look like v's for some odd reason... it's not
the 82-blur effect that is common with intensely graphical games, it's
just that the X is missing a "/" and a "\"... (Galaxian combat...
FATALITY!)

2) Not major, but if you position the ship just right, you can see it
between the "Score:" and the ##### done by D_HL_DECI.  i thought it was a
corruption of the game or something, but then i realised that it was the
ship.  interesting

i see that you had no trouble porting the laser bug fix... good job...  i
didn'y get up to the O things yet, but expect me to do so by tomorrow
morning (i only played it once).

As for the game in its entirety (f--- spelling) , it's great... i look
foward to getting to the "mega" bosses at the end...

oh, yeah... when you release it, make sure you include Pat's
documentation... he actually came up with a storyline for it, and an
explanation of each enemy... some might find it useful.

-Greg
(ooh... lookie! i came up w/ a signature!)

        "You know, it's at times like this when I'm trapped in a Vogon
airlock with a man from Betelgeuse and about to die of asphyxiation in
deep space that I really wish I'd listened to what my mother told me when
I was young!"
        "Why, what did she tell you?"
        "I don't know, I didn't listen."

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]