Re: Re: A82: Game suggestions for all

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re: A82: Game suggestions for all

>hmm, I was never informed of this bug (I never really played the game much
>myself, got really boring after the constant hours of testing)
>Link play is never gonna happen.  I really wanted link play in Dr. Mario but
>it might not be possible unless I can snag one of my friends' calcs.  If
>anyone REALLY wants to add link play to SameGame, feel free.  Email me and
>I'll explain the complicated code.  I'd like to see it, but I don't want to be
>the one to do it
>
>~Adamman

    You probably wouldn't have been told about the bug. Your routine for picking
blocks probably does everything randomly. So by random chance you could get 40+ of
one kind of block. My suggestion was simply putting in some kind of blocker that
prevents you from getting more than 30 of one kind of block. That way when people
play SameGame they won't be tempted to keep restarting till they get one of those
"golden" games.
    How is Dr. Mario going anyway? About the link play, you should do the old "Could
I got to borrow your calc for my test 9th period trick?", use that line to borrow
the calc then "forget" to return by the 10th period end of the day.
    Evil Sam

http://www.mailexcite.com