A82: Galaxian

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Galaxian

    Someone asked(I think Greg) why the eyeball boss was taken out of Galaxian 85
and 82. The answer is that Patrick Davidson's classmates were too immature to handle
it. If you can believe this, the kids laughed and thought the eyeballs looked like
breasts. Patrick was getting laughed at and being told he was making "calculator
porn". I just thought that was funny and decided to share it with you.
   Just so you know, in case I don't get Galaxian v3.0 to work by Wednesday, I will
release Galaxian v2.3 as a filler for the two weeks I'll be gone. Galaxian v2.3 will
have the title screen, laser bug fixed, and eyeball boss.
---
Evil Sam
http://www.cswnet.com/~ddward/the82/index.html
evil.sam@mailexcite.com