A82: Galaxian/Nibbles

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Galaxian/Nibbles

   I've started work on porting Galaxian 85 v3.0. I'm completely confused on all
the many changes Patrick D made with the level loader, but I'll figure it out. Since
most of the routines he uses are so basic I can just cut and paste, my main problem
is knowing what to cut, paste, and delete from and into Galaxian 82. But I'm very
optimistic that I'll figure it all out by Wednesday or sooner. But if I don't you'll
have to wait a while because I'm going on a two week vacation starting thursday.
Wish me luck!
    Other news, I have worked on Nibbles a very little bit. I haven't done anything
about adjusting for the screen size yet(thats the hard part), but on the positive
side I have got the source so that I can compile it without TASM giving any errors.
I'll work on it some more after Galaxian v3.0/vacation.
---
Evil Sam
http://www.cswnet.com/~ddward/the82/index.html
evil.sam@mailexcite.com