Re: A82: Best of 1998

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Best of 1998

Well, one thing I like about it is the difficulty. On hard it is pretty
good. The calc AI isn't the best (of course it can't learn your patterns
or anything) but it's not too bad either. Something you could improve is
the graphics. I don't like the way the planes look. Also, if they were
smaller, you could have bigger levels. However at 5000+ bytes already it
takes up too much room. Well, that's my two cents =)

On Fri, 13 Mar 1998 21:00:45 -0600 ilya winham <ilyamojo@geocities.com>
writes:

>Since your all talking about your favorite games for the TI-82, I
>would
>just like to know what you all thing about Fighter Jets '98. What are
>it's high and low points.
>~Ilya

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]