Re: Re: A82: port ideas

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re: A82: port ideas

>the knight moves has the wrong board size....  sokoban can't detect if you
>beat the level.  those need to be fixed... i like boxes better than
>sokoban anyway...
>
>-Greg

    Oh my god! I feel the world is coming to an end. Knight moves has the wrong board
size! What ever shall I do! Seriously, though...
    I guess maybe if you were a serious avid chess player you would care that the
board is too large. But for someone like myself, the more the better. Knight moves
is just a simple little puzzle game. Its great because its so small. If you want
to get nit-picky use the O-Shell version that has an acurate board size.
   Evil Sam

http://www.mailexcite.com