Re: A82: I thought this was a census or something

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: I thought this was a census or something

Alright, that's enough. You guys (meaning Craig and Schony) don't have to
apologize anymore. No need to lick boots, just get on with your life (or
lack thereof)

On Thu, 12 Mar 1998 23:33:14 EST Cw9000 <Cw9000@aol.com> writes:

>ok     one more mail    about this    , Sorry guys   I can't leave ppl
>mad at
>me
>because I do give a f***  for some reason  =)
>the DUMB game part of my mail   was not directed at any game/program
>ever
>made.    I was just saying that I COULD MAKE A GAME but it would not
>be a
>quality game AT ALL because I don't have many skills at making games.
>My mail sounded very nice to me when I read it back to myself and this
>one
>does too, so take the words as they are and don't infer I'm saying
>anything
>bad about anybody/anything.
>I'm a NICE guy, easy to get along with..........I thought.
>No matter what, I will not respond one more time to anything related
>to this
>subject, thanks for putting up with it this long.
>----Craig W.----

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]