Re: A82: 98's best!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: 98's best!

not mad at you     just hope you know I wasn't in any way being mean

 maybe I'll be able to still type on this list without offending if I just
stick to calc talk    ??     so much for my fantasy "cozy" world   ;)
on that note:

my favorite games:
1.Galaxian  ( more specifically--Galaxan3--the classic config)
2. Penguins ( I'm a sucker for a good level scrolling type of game )
3. Zetris   ( can't go wrong with a classic)
4. Orzunoid
5. Xtreme 7g(no mines cause I'm not that good at it,  this game will move up
on
                      my list as I get better, probably)
Well I didn't know if you just wanted 3 but these are my top 5, I guess.
I'm constantly putting games on and taking games off, though.
solytare and mines are two of my other favs   cause I thought they were good
reproductions of the original.

I can't remember if its ever been said,  but I think that old game DIGGER
would be an excellent game to make for the 82.   I don't know, maybe not
because of the screen size.  Just  a thought.