Re: A82: I thought this was a census or something

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: I thought this was a census or something

Goodness, Schony   calm down.
I was only saying that I could program in assembly.  What I meant to be saying
when I said TRYING to program was that I didn't want people to expect any
games from me or any programs any time soon.  I wasn't saying anything bad
about your program spanish 2.  My iliteracy in span 3 is just cause I don't
study and stuff, that wasn't your program's fault.  I actually learned a LOT
of words from your program  'specially the computer words.   and uh...about
getting a life,   where do I get one cause yes I do need one badly.  =)

hmmm     my 3rd e-mail to this list ever ( well this one is my 4th ) and all
it does is cause problems.  =(
I guess I'll just go back into my shell      bye list

---Craig W.---