A82: SoRrY!!! ;-)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: SoRrY!!! ;-)

FORGET ABOUT IT!!  Also F***  The spanish prog.  I just don't like to be
called DUMB!  I realy don't care about the spanish prog...  YES THE YA NERD
I HAVE AN LIFE was kinde of STUPED of me to say so i am saying this to
everyone                    ***********SORRY!!!**************

Now lets FORGET ABOUT this message and go on with our lives just DEL all of
the messages that i wrote that where bad!!

At 10:10 PM 3/12/98 EST, you wrote:

>I just like to say first of all i dont know why you guys argue about stupid
>stuff.  For one the spanish program might not be what you wanted but at least
>its a program and the more programs we have the better the 82 will be.  Plus i
>feel we are united under a common interest to show all the other tis that even
>though the 82 is old and wasnt really for asm we can hang with the others or
>even be better.
>
><Ok What the HELL is that mean!!!  Sure i suck at school but i know what i am
><doing with Computers YA NERD I HAVE AN LIFE!!!! I skateboard,snowboard,and
><much more i would like it if you would NOT call me names!!!!  I could call
><you some neame to ya know!!  Don't be an @$$!!!
>
>In diffence for this guy i like to say a few words.  One why is everyone
>dogging on this guy.  I also agree with him.  Like him I too skateboard, surf,
>(would snowboard if i lived near any snow), breakdance, goto parties, get
>irve, and MESS WITH A 82!  So you guys going to front me too just because of
>that. huh? Well anyways i feel 82 is cool that program at night when theres
>nothing to do and especially during school, but if your so into it that you
>have to complain to others about it GET A LIFE!
>
>Thanks all email are welcome
>Cause i dont give a F***
>
>Jawbreaker
>(breaker name)