Re: A82: minor galaxian nonofficial update

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: minor galaxian nonofficial update

guess what Sam?  i just totally fuxed up your game...  i got a highscore,
and since it was crappy, i typed in KKKLLLLMMM (and i pressed 'm' 2x
more, and it totally f-ed up your highscore list.  have fun fixing that.

arrggghhh!!! gimme back my f1/f2 key layout!!  don't worry about it...

when i said like the penguin title screen, meant have the name GALAXIAN
at the top, and have STARS (not snowflakes [although w/ the 82's disp
controller, you can't tell the difference]), with a galaxian ship at the
bottom...  not that there's any problem w/ the current one, but i just
wanted to make my previous idea clear.

-Greg

On Thu, 12 Mar 1998 13:09:06 -0700 "Evil  Sam" <evil.sam@mailexcite.com>
writes:

>    Here's the UUE file of Galaxian v2.3. I hope you all know how to
>cut and paste
>this out of an email then decode it. Its not really anything important
>has been added
>so its an unofficial release. I added the eyeball boss like Greg
>requested and made
>a penguins like title screen minus the snowflakes cuz snowflakes have
>nothing to
>do with Galaxian. That be all.
>   EVIL SAM

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: