Re: A82: Jezzball 82

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Jezzball 82

Andrew Von Dollen ported it to the 82 & 86, and gave it to a few people [I
got both versions, 1 to port b4 i got my 82 -> 83] and he gave it to Ilya
among the people.  What i heard was that he is not gonna release it until
the real author Magnus Sveden or so was his name, gives him permission, but
unfortunally, Ilya [or so AVD told me] released it w/o AVD / MSV's
permission, so AVD swore never to program the 82 again ... long story, but
rather sad [why Ilya???]

							=Ahmed

At 08:22 AM 3/12/98 -0700, you wrote:

>   I was wondering who ported Jezzball to the 82. Theres no readme, source
included
>with the game, or a title screen. I want to know if the author had any
plans to impliment
>a score/highscore feature. I doubt it would be very hard.
>
>THOUGHT OF THE DAY: If ASH 4.0 is going to be compatible with CrASH(as
Dines said)
>and CrASH is already compatible with ASH, then what's the point of having
2 shells?

>Evil Sam
>

>Free web-based email, Forever, From anywhere!
>http://www.mailexcite.com

Ahmed El-Helw
ahmedre@worldnet.att.net
http://asm86.home.ml.org