A82: I thought this was a census or something

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: I thought this was a census or something

Actually, you'd be surprised how little you have to know to be able to
program. Look at Ryan Schonoff (no offense Schony). =)

On Wed, 11 Mar 1998 23:39:34 -0700 gussie@alaska.net (Grant Stockly)
writes:

>Well, if you know logic and math it comes easier...  I'm only half way
>through Algebra I so i guess you don't need to know serious
>math...will
>need to know how to add though.  :)  but wait!  What would your 82 be
>good
>for then??  :)
>
>>               I suck fatly at math, and consider myself pretty
>>knowledgable of ASM.. :) I think it has more to do with logic, which,
>>altho coincides with math, is not the same thing.
>>                                    ~Kurai

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]