A82: response to the person who personally emailed me

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: response to the person who personally emailed me

my apologies to the list....  someone emailed me personally at the juno
account, and i supposedly fowarded it to my stuy account so i could
answer it here, but it's not here, so i forgot the email name, and here i
am responding to everyone.

to the person who asked what 85 programs i'm working on for the 82, they
would be:
	PlaneJump (85 v1.1 -- external level support)
/* hey, shell developers for the 82!!  get cracking on the ash 4 and crash
2!!  it'd be nice to incorporate the variable reading in that */
	Z-Kart 3D (85 v8.0)

i was working on Ztetris, but you know what happened w/ that. i was going
to work on making the Nibbles, but i figured that someone else should do
that, not me ('cuz i have too many things to do already)  ditto with
squarez...

i was also going to port solytare a long time ago, but Pearce did that.
i want to do SQRXZ from the 85, because i'm getting a little impatient
with the 82 version Hruska has lined up....  (WHEN'S THAT COMING OUT?!?!)

that's about it for now... if i look through my 85 archives (i swear i
must've downloaded ticalc.org...) and see anything good, i'll give someone
an idea...

here's one... BoulderDash... or perhaps spw (space war)  like the
commodore game... two ships, firing @each other, w/ variables (a star,
black hole, hyperspace, etc...)  it was a decent 85 game, but the linkplay
could've been better, and there were no environment variables.

oh, well, that's enough jabber for now.

-Greg