Re: A82: What's UP?!?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: What's UP?!?

>        Will someone help me or what?  I put 2 messages up one about mem.
>and the second about spanish2 bug.  Also do you think that spanish2 sucks?!?
>
>ThAnKs  To EvErYoNe WhO  WiLl ReSpOnD!!!
>-Ryan (Schony) Schonhoff
    Hey! Why do you think people are going to answer you right away!? You only posted
the messages yesterday. You should at least wait for a while before demanding responses.
Remember no one has to help you in the first place. Anyway about the Spanish2 bug.
I haven't played the game, but I think the problem with the multiple keypresses is
a result of having too many labels.
    E S

http://www.mailexcite.com