A82: HEXEDIT

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: HEXEDIT

I was just thinking if somebody wanted to see a real powerhouse of a
hex-editor that I wrote in the olden days of just ASH3 (I think that was
in September '97). It is a lot easier to see and use (in my opinion)
than the HEXEDIT you guys are talking about (this is what led me to make
CrASH, even), so I have a snapshot (.gif) attached for anyone interested.

This was one project out of about 4 I started before CrASH, the others
being that sprite routine, an RPG (which has completely stalled
progress), and ZCP (yes, I was working on it before people were even
playing FFX4, and I have a macho fast, small version of ZCP which I made
many moons ago).  I was amazed at how the list kept talking about what
Jeff and I were already using on our calculators, especially when they
came up in about the same order I made them :)

Again, if anyone is interested in anything, drop me a mail.

    [CrASH_Man]
        crashman@technologist.com
    [CrASH Landing!]
        http://crash82.home.ml.org

PS.  I might release any or all of my stuff that I kept just for the
reason that I was too lazy to write docs for any of it, if anyone is
interested.  Thanks for reading.

GIF image