Re: A82: orzunoid bug

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: orzunoid bug

On Mon, 02 Mar 1998 13:43:23 -0700 "Evil  Sam" <evil.sam@mailexcite.com>
writes:

<snip>
>   Not really a game threatening bug. Thats never happened to me. WHat
>has happened
>to me is if you catch the ball on the very left or right edge of the
>paddle then
>move to the left or right wall so the ball is off the screen, the ball
>will appear
>in the middle of the screen. More importantly, does anybody think it
>would be worth
>my time to make a cool title screen for Orzunoid? Also has anyone
>beaten Orzunoid
>v5.0 yet?

yes, i beat it, during band class (damn 25 measure rests).  you spelled
"congratulations" wrong.  You spelled it w/ a "d", which is usually used
as a pun for Graduating students.  does that "???????" work if you don't
beat the game?  i figured that you should put a flag in the game to test
if that "???????" should be activated or not, depending on whether or not
the owner has beaten the game.  just an idea.

i never got that ball bug, but i'll try to make one appear.

as for a title screen for Orzunoid, u don't have to.  Galaxian could use
one... just zcp the thing.

PS -- THANK YOU WHOEVER UPLOADED HEXEDIT !!!  YOU HAVE MY SINCERE
GRATITUDE.

-Greg

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: