Re: Re: A82: Scores...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re: A82: Scores...

>More levels definitely.  There are already enough lives which increase as
>you progress through the levels.
     More levels and enemies are in the works.

  A graphical title screen would be cool as
>long as you can press any key to get started into the game no matter where
>in the intro.
     No intro. Just a better title screen. I might do what Greg suggested about implimenting
a title screen similar to the one in Penguins.

>Make the bosses fire more than they do
    I can do that.
>and add a
>really cool ending of possibly zooming in on the boss as it explodes.  Or
>maybe you could show the ship go 3-D and "warp" like in Star Trek into the
>distance.  You could also possibly include a scrolling background between
>fighting the various sets of enemies.  The first option would be the best
>to use if you plan to create a sequel.
   That might be a little to complicated for me but I'll consider it.
    Evil Sam

http://www.mailexcite.com