Re: A82: Shell

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Shell

ASH 3.1b2 doesn't have any built-in vat routines, BUT it does have
DERELOCATION, allowing one to have a stable environment to create
variables.   so what if you havePROG_ADDR in your prog? with a mem
expander, it wouldn't matter anyway.

there's some good vat routines (check ticalc.org, under penguins level
editor source... that has good routines in that.)

speaking of which... can you email me some info on your ACplay? like the
type of storage, and other stuff?  i'm interested in getting one, and
does that price mean the parts or pre-built?

-Greg

EMAIL: l0rdg0at@juno.com; lordgoat@somethingorother.com;
l0rdg0at@hotmail.com; milewskg@stuy.edu
ICQ: 9437474     AOL IM: l0rdg0at42
WEB: http://lordgoat.dyn.ml.org/    *or*  http://tiroms.home.ml.org

On Tue, 30 Jun 1998 10:18:11 -0900 Grant Stockly <gussie@alaska.net>
writes:

>Did anyone make good vat shell routines yet?
>
>---
>Grant Stockly   14yrs
>AppleCyber
>
>Creater of the very first protable hardware mp3 player, ACPlay.  Holds
>1,000 4 minute songs for $300.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]