A82: Ztetris

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Ztetris

   I'm back in the States, and I have resumed work on Ztetris 82. I have
made a mini discovery that should make solving the bugs easier. They are
related, and I know under which label they are located. It might simply
be that my ROM_CALL(DISP_GRAPH)'s are in the wrong places. Other good
news is that it no longer crashes when you exit. It might only be till
the end of the week before I have a working beta. Dines, long time no
email, I could use your help.
    After I finish Ztetris, I have a lot of things lined up to do. I
hopefully will give Orzunoid 82 a major overhaul(adding external level
support with an on-calc level editor). I will then port FrAWgGuts to the
86. By that time, Patrick D will hopefully have finished his latest 85
projects, a new Galaxian and Lunoid Extreme. Both of which I will port
to the 82.
   Evil Sam