Re: A82: Shell Analysis

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Shell Analysis

Guys,

In accordance with Adamman's latest email i
think some of use should embark on on
creating a shell for math application.  i
have some raw code that i have had stored
away for awhile in case of such a situation,
i know that would be of some use.  But there
are some things that i need to understand
better before i can create the shell.  One
is the matrix that accompanies the backup
file, how it was created what does it do,
two, some mathematics ROM calls or info from
ROM Versions 7 16 17 18 19 any others that
are available, 3 how do assemble tha backup
itself.  I have been doing a lot of research
on source code and stuff, and i know how do
define ROM CALLS, make compatabilities, and
all the other good stuff but if u guys could
tell me the stuff i need to know i can
deliver the product you need.  Dines if you
could help me out with some of the questions
it would be much appreciated.

Will
Name: Will Dempster
President