Re: A82: Two player link-up...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Two player link-up...

<<
 Has anybody got two calcs to communicate via a link cable in assembly
 language? Dine's 82-ROM.TXT contains some obscure references to 'send byte'
 and 'recieve byte' but I can't get them to work, and I have written a
 routine to send a byte, and it works as expected (looking at the result by
 running LINKPORT on the other calc), and yet my routine to recieve a byte
 doesn't work... help! Does anyone know how the ROM routines work? Has
 anyone approached this problem another way?

look at the source of any of the assembly communication porgrams on ticalc.org