A82: SQRXZ 82 delayed again...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: SQRXZ 82 delayed again...

I haven't been able to work on SQRXZ for the past 2 days.  I've been
packing for a five week stay at Taylor University in Upland, IN.  I am
taking 2 classes which will give me a semester's worth (in each class) of
transferrable college credit (that's just part of the program they have set
up).  It's totally free!  (With the exception of books and $50 reservation
fee...Taylor pays the rest for dorm fees, activities, cafeteria food,
classes, etc).

I'll work on SQRXZ during any free time that I have, but I think that I
should be able to complete the graphics set by the end of tomorrow but you
won't be able to contact me until I get connected to the internet through
my dorm room.  However, my e-mail address will remain the same since I can
retrieve my e-mail from my ISP's POP3 server from anywhere.  So, no, I
won't be leaving these mailing lists.  Also, yes, have SQRXZ, will travel
:)  (SQRXZ is coming with me no matter what).

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org