Re: A82: Emulation

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Emulation

How does CalcEm work? I've never used it so I don't know. Does it look in
a directory for .8xP files and then makes like they are loaded into the
calc's "memory?" The only things I need in an emulator are a menu that
allows me to choose what .8xP file I want to execute and a debugger for
asm programs.