Re: A82: ASH 3.1

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: ASH 3.1

At 08:31 PM 6/10/98 -0400, you wrote:
>even Bryan R, who
>release Jezzball when he wasn't supposed to is keeping this one clean...

Bryan is just the archiver.  Since the game had no documentation on whether
or not it was supposed to be released, he had no clue, therefore he was/is
not at fault.  If the author of Jezzball wants it removed from ticalc.org,
Bryan will remove it with no argument.  However, I'm sure everyone has a
copy on their hard drives, so it would be useless to remove it.

>patience is a virtue.... one most people lack.

I didn't say I was impatient.  I am just calmly AND patiently waiting for
the shell...just like all of you are waiting patiently for SQRXZ 82 :)  I'm
just returning the *favor* of asking where the shell is, just like you
constantly ask where SQRXZ is.

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org

Follow-Ups: References: