A82: Two shell Idea

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Two shell Idea

Make two shells, a popular one and an unsuported one.  The popular one
will be (I hate to do this but IBM) written with all kinds of cool
features and routines built in for games.  The unused one (Mac) wil be
written specifically for advanced math computing things so it's easy to
program math/scientific style programs in it.  This way, we'd have 2
shells with two distinct uses.  Like IBM/MAC, Win3.1&95/WinNT&O/S2...
~Larry C
Flames to ==>  Larry1492@juno.com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: