A82: Re: the roms plus some updates

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Re: the roms plus some updates

>now that ash3.1b  has derelocation,  the vat and the tios will be more
>stable, allowing us to create vars, and possibly allow me to resize my
>progs on the fly.... (i could kiss you dines, for writing ti-rom.txt and

Resizing a var should not be a problem, the TI82 ROM has a routine which
can be used for this (it is almost the same as the one Usgard uses on the
TI85).

>making ash a better shell for the programmer...  who cares if it's now
>1700 bytes?)

Ash 3.1 beta 2 takes up 1700 bytes because I forgot to resize the var, the
actual program is not that big. I still need to include a faster
SHOW_GRAPH routine, so I do not know how big the final version will be.

Dines

Dines Justesen
Email: dines@post1.com or
       c958362@student.dtu.dk