ICQ: 9437474     AOL IM: l0rdg0at42
WEB: http://lordgoat.dyn.ml.org/    *or*
http://members.tripod.com/~lordgoat/

On Tue, 09 Jun 1998 12:04:06 PDT "Evil Sam" <evil_sam@hotmail.com>
writes:

>>Fast Tunnel and other games that use CR_GRBCOPY seem slow because
>Dines
>>is still using his old routine (SHOW_GRAF, I think?). Of course he's
>>gonna change it later.
>
>    He might use my display routine. It is the fastest.

your routine? try Pat Davidson's.  You may have used it in your great
ports, but it's not _your_ display routine.

> The Little Dude 2 Trainer, etc. don't work (DI for
>>now). Nibbles is messed up. You can press [2nd] [+] and go to the
>Memory
>>menu. No more "PRESS ENTER..." after you execute Ash. Anyone see if
>the
>>evil crash bug that plagued Sam's games is gone? That's about it.

sometimes if you press 2nd-link, it will quit to the home screen, have
the contrast stay in the upper right hand corner, have the up arrow
cursor, and then when you press a key, go back to ash.  weird... it might
be the link bug Dines mentioned...

>   The evil CrASH bug does not occur with ASH v3.1. I finally got a
>response email from CrASH_man, and he's trying to figure out what the
>problem is. He is not having any luck though.

he's now under a shitload of pressure to make his shell better... :)