Re: A82: the ash 3.1 beta list

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: the ash 3.1 beta list

peng works once in a while... the trainer, along w/ Crash to CrASH, Where
are my progs, etc...  won't work, as of yet.

Nibbles 82 for crash went nuts....  i started, and each level would flash
by, giving me 10 dots.  i got up to 400 points and then gave up because i
couldn't exit....  (next project... ISR w/ a program-getter-outter....)
i had to reset.

-Greg

EMAIL: l0rdg0at@juno.com; lordgoat@somethingorother.com;
l0rdg0at@hotmail.com; milewskg@stuy.edu
ICQ: 9437474     AOL IM: l0rdg0at42
WEB: http://lordgoat.dyn.ml.org/    *or*
http://members.tripod.com/~lordgoat/

On Tue, 09 Jun 1998 11:51:01 +0200 David Eriksson/2GooD Productions
<david@2goodsoft.com> writes:

>At 22:03 1998-06-08 -0400, you wrote:
>>
>>hello.  this is basically for the beat testers of ash and for dines,
>but
>>i'm posting it here for others to see how ash is coming along, since
>it
>>relieves some stress off dines when people ask "where is it?!?!?"
>>
>>everything's good (except penguins, but that game sucks anyway)
>
>Penguins work for me. But not my Little Dude 2 trainer.
>

>Sincerely,
>                       -/- David Eriksson -/-
>
>CalcEm - The Calculator Emulator  ->  http://www.2goodsoft.com/calcem/

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: