A82: CrASH Hacked!!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: CrASH Hacked!!!!

After spending 7 hours in front of my computer, I have successfully hacked
the CrASH backup file into it's source code with no errors!  BTW, CrASH
authors, you wasted about 8 bytes of space at the end of your program.  I
also saw a lot of unoptimized code as I was decompiling everything by hand.
 Another question for you guys:  Why do the TI-BASIC commands Prompt >Frac
not cause a syntax error in the first line of the program?  Please also
explain the workings of the matrices themselves...I'm inrigued as to why
you store two numbers into two different locations and how you calculated
them.

The main reason for hacking CrASH's backup was to grab the extra routines
that ASH doesn't have and make all CrASH specific programs available for
ASH.  If nobody really minds, I will release the source to CrASH so that
other people will have an oppotunity to make a decent shell.  I will most
likely use a lot of the code for CrASH to write my own shell in the
NOT-so-near future.

Currently, the state of the source code, is just that, code.  I have yet to
add comments to the code and extract the portions needed to duplicate the
various functions that are not a part of ASH to make CrASH programs portable.

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org